Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Witches Night Out

Cutest fall decorations
Two little witches who just got their nails done. Katelyn payed for hers with her own hard earned money

I made the skirt. Yes, I really did. Thanks to my sister in-law Jessica for showing me how. It was so easy.

I think Anna my niece was supposed to be mine! Chase was her little pal. He kept giving her hugs and kisses. It was so cute.


She looks just like my sister did when she was her age. Isn't she beautiful.


We love going every fall.



My mom is in the middle incase you can't tell. She looks so good. My sister is going to have her fourth baby the first part of December (hopefully not on my anniversary). (hint hint) She looks so good. She doesn't even look prego.
Katelyn took this picture. She is getting really good. I didn't even help her.

This is Mason (top) and Carter (bottom) they are the cutest boys. They love coming to my house to stay and I love it when they come. I was so excited to see both Carters eyes open in this picture. Usually he is the one eyed pirate. he he


Katelyn and her friend Kristin were asked by some people if they could have their pictures taken with them. They thought they worked there. Thats a pretty good compliment since this witch really does work there. How cool is she.



Chase jumped up on this rock struck a pose and told me to take the picture. He was right it turned out so cute.

It's a tradition in our family to go to Witches Night Out every year in October. I love this place. The atmosphere just ushers in fall for us. It's decorated so cute with all life size witches hanging around everywhere. Some our literally hanging around in mid air. There is good food, games, a petting zoo and of course shopping, but the funnest part is being with family. Don't even think about going unless you dress up. See you next year.

No comments: