Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Dan gave me a dozen of the most beautiful, red roses for Valentines Day. I love them Dan. He is so sweet and thoughtful. He bought them for me the day before Valentines because he is gone today having a father and son weekend. Life is like a box of Chocolates

You never know what your going to get.

This is our family Valentine Card to the Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. I thought it turned out so cute. I was worried it wouldn't make it. IT DID. Yea.


Of course I put the card with a box of chocolate.

I just bought this vintage valentine card. It's so cool. Its a 3-D Carriage. They were so creative back in the 1900's.
I love to decorate for every holiday. So here is my Valentine CRAP.

More crap.

I love anything vintage like this reproduction of vintage valentines along the bowl. It's one of my favorites. I also collect vintage valentines I set everywhere.


I hope you have a Wonderful Valentines Day.

1 comment:

Bond Girl 007 said...

lucky lucky lucky girl...Igot mama mia...no nice dinner, I wished, but had belgium waffle at cocos not bad for someone who doesn't believe in valentines...my little 5 1/2 helped hehehhehehehehhe.