Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baseball, Dance, Baseball, Dance

This is what my world has consisted of lately. Mix in with that senior pictures, baby pictures, maternity pictures, catalog pictures, senior pictures well you get the drift. I love our kiddies and I love to be there cheering them on. The post is coming. Here is Katelyn winning 2nd place at the St. George dance competition. I was so proud of her burlesque dance. Thanks Joni. You did an amazing job choreographing her routine. She loves all her dance teachers. They are all so talented. To see what I've been up to, check out my photography blog the link is on the right hand side.


Photobucket

1 comment:

vj said...

yuuppieeee!!! she did it. congratulation Katelyn! i think she is a really good dancer. i see one dance show on TV named "so you think you can dance" i think she should follow that dance show.