Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Thankful For

Our little Pocahontas and Pilgram.
It's almost Thanksgiving and I wanted to write the things I'm most thankful for:



1. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2. My wonderful family. My life would be empty and meaningless with out these first two. My family is my life and I enjoy every minute with them. I feel so very blessed to have two beautiful kids. They weren't easy to get here and I thank my father in heaven everyday that I have them. For them I am truly grateful. I'm grateful for Dan. For the man I fell in love with and who will stand by my side on this journey called life.

3. My extended family. For who they are, what they teach me and for the love they show us.

4. Wonderful friends. Who lift me up, laugh with me and love me for who I am.

5. For Dans Work. (Synergy Worldwide) For what it provides for our family. The people we are able to meet and call friends, the opportunities that have openned up for us because of those wonderful people. Nations coming together in peace.



GOD BLESS US EVERYONE



I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. Take time to think about what you are thankful for. Gobble Gobble.



P.S. This Thanksgiving Katelyn wanted to make the menu. NO TURKEY, NO POTATOES and GRAVY, NO STUFFING and NO HOMEMADE ROLLS. She would like Steak with soy sauce this year. What planet did she come from?

No comments: