Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chase and Frosty













I've had fun taking pictures of the cute little pup. He doesn't look loved does he? For those of you who don't know me very well. I was ANTI-DOGS. I didn't want one for nothing and I still don't but my kids would have been heart broken so it's good Santa brought the dog. They have been asking for one for about five years now. I swear Katelyn could be a dog whisperer. I'm going to get her on Jay Leno because she can bark just like a real dog. It's hilarous and you would never know it was her and not a real dog. Well Katelyn do we have enough pets now. We only have six horses, two frogs, a cat, and now a dog.

1 comment:

w said...

Maison Martin Margiela: create a sense of fashion profile of a hot topic this year will undoubtedly create a profile, the Profile Wizard to build nothing, not-MartinMargiela.MMM Design has always been an inventive exceptional tailoring, designers with an emphasis on his shoulders slightly, as if the 1980 Bellona "hard shoulder line" to pay tribute to re-break, three-dimensional cut through the jacket without shoulder pads, clear material only to the upcoming classic profilemodernization of the avant-garde for the imagination of a tubular loop shoulder has completely changed women's lines, building a strong three-Cheap Louboutin Ankle Bootsdimensional sense of providing a simple extension, but also futuristic.