Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Follow Your Art Workshop Park City Utah, Sept. 17-19, 2010

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I recently attended the Follow Your Art photography workshop in Park City Utah. Can you say AMAZING. It was AMAZING. Tiffany is truly an artist. It was so fun to be mentored by Tiffany (who I consider one of the BEST in the business). We had a fantastic group, great weather, gorgeous models, colorful scenery and the perfect teacher. I had one of the best times of my life (and that's saying a lot) because I've had some pretty great times. I think it's important for a photographer to always keep learning and growing as an individual and I hope you can see that in my work. Check my photography blog out for more fantastic shots of the workshop. Tiffany asked us at the beginning of the workshop how we would describe our style. I would say mine is Creative, Flirty, Colorful, Stylish, Illuminating. If any of you ever have an opportunity to take one of her workshops. You will love it. Thanks Tiffany for a job well done. Oh and I must say, check out this beautiful, blonde, bombshell.

4 comments:

abbie higginson said...

Love the pictures Suz! They look awesome! (side question: did you have to pay Kateybug to go along with you and to be such a great model???)

Alli said...

I love all of these! Great job. That sounds like a lot of fun. I agree as a photographer the best part is you can always learn new things, that's what makes it so fun! Katelyn is so BEAUTIFUL!!

the lady in red said...

Your photos are stunning! I love the atmosphere which you evoke. Keep up the good work! :)

Dejemonos sorprender said...

wao, so beautiful :)..