Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lighting Workshop Part Two

I think as a photographer it is always important to keep learning and growing. I loved learning off camera lighting. I can't wait to go out and give it a try. I have photo shoots in the works. I hope these pictures inspire you.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Oh yes I did. I learned how to take pictures in the PITCH DARK. So Fun...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Leave me a comment and let me know what inspires you.

4 comments:

lindsey said...

just stumbled on your blog! it is precious. definitely following it! your photos are incredible, and i am loving the Halloween spook to the ghost pics!

FOLLOWING!!
Lindsey
www.thelindseysullivan.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Your photo's are absolutely stunning!! I'm definitely going to be following your blog for inspiration with my own work!

Sarah Rose said...

i am just absolutely adoring your portraits and such... i love them!

Becca Carson said...

Your photos are fabulous and you look like you really enjoy what you do! Glad I stumbled upon your blog.