Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lighting Workshop

I attended an off camera lighting workshop with the FABULOUS NICOLE V. I had such a fun time and I learned so much. I also had the opportunity to meet and shoot with 9 other great photographers from all over. Thanks Nicole and Dave for a wonderful time. You guys are the best. Here is the first group of pictures. I will be posting more. Check my photography blog too.


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Chris Benua said...

very nice photos

teragoldonlinefsbest said...

I prefer headlines that create a little controversy, I always find myself clicking on titles that are imaginative out of curiosity. Many best players know some online game. Here useful link:cheap wow gold Tera Gold buy tera gold Buy RS Gold

Jack said...

The live action Cutey Honey is based on the long running media franchise of the same name. cambridge satchel|cambridge satchels|cambridge satchel bag|satchel cambridge|ugg boots sale|cambridge satchel|cambridge satchels|cambridge satchel bag|cambridge satchel company bag|cheap uggs