Thursday, March 3, 2011

Maui Jan.28-Feb. 5, 2011

I think it's fitting that I post these pictures today. I'm really missing Hawaii. It has been raining here all day long.
Every year Dan's company takes their top distributors to destinations worldwide for a getaway. We play, hardly work and enjoy each others company. This year we had people representing Japan, Korea, Europe, and North America. Just to name a few. This year we went to Maui, Hawaii. We just love Hawaii. Here is a huge post. ENJOY!

Here is the Synergy Group who went this year.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

We woke up really early to get on the snorkeling boat. Here is the sunrise before a fun filled snorkeling trip. The weather was a little windy and the water was a little cold but we saw LOTS of whales and DOLPHINS, what a treat.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The guys loved body surfing onto the beach. They had smiles plastered from ear to ear. Well that was when they weren't being knocked around by the huge waves.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This was our hotel suite. The views were amazing.


Photobucket

This was one of the views out one of the many windows, when a storm was coming through.

Photobucket

This was another part of our hotel

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Have you ever found yourself chasing a butterfly? I have and it was well worth the embarrassment.


Photobucket


We drank plenty of Virgin Pina Colodas Yum. They are my favorite.


Photobucket

Here are some beautiful scenic pictures I took. I think Hawaii could very well be paradise. Hawaii has a smell to the island. It smells like the most fragrent flowers and the food is sooooo goooood. I would know because I gained 5 pounds.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The sunsets here take your breath away they are so beautiful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Half of the group went kayaking on the ocean and half the group rode bikes down from a volcano.


Photobucket


This is David's wife Natalie. I just love this picture.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Something that Synergy always does wherever we go is give something back to those in need. It's called the Legacy foundation. These kids are so happy and grateful for everything you gave them. Thanks for being so giving Synergy.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We always end the trip with a Synergy Luau. This year we got rained out. I think it was the only day it rained. We still managed to have a great time.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Goodbye for now Hawaii. WE WILL MISS YOU.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I just posted something to my blog and was so excited to see that you posted about Hawaii! Paul was right here and we looked at the pictures together. We LOVED them! I wish there was a way to comment below each picture! It did make me miss even more having been there with all of you guys! And I can't believe we missed seeing the dolphins and whales! My favorites are: Dane laughing and pointing, Dan in the middle of that wave, the fist picture of the lily pad in partial bloom (love the angle and composition!), the footprints in the sand, the palm trees and ocean (two above the butterfly), the virgin pina colada (Great shot! made me remember how good they tasted in Costa Rica!), the flower shots, the sufrboards against the palm tree, the first sunset shot, the one two below it (Wish I were there right now! It's been raining all day here too!), the trees with people relaxing at sunset and last picture of the Hawaiian lady! I also loved all of the pics taken around the resort- your suite, the VIEW (Wow!) and all the others! You are a VERY good photographer! Thanks for helping us to feel a little like we'd been there! Oh- and I was laughing out loud in parts! Like when you talked about chasing the butterfly and gaining weight!

Nicole said...

Oops- I usually proofread! That would be surfboards!

abbie higginson said...

You are so lucky to have seen dolphins! I have never been able to see them in all the times I have been there... .... .... or anywhere for that matter. I love the picture of Danny in the wave and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the more bushy type tree with the sun starting to set in the background and a person is sitting under the tree in a chair. I also love the footprints in the sand and the surfboards against the palm tree! Well I pretty much love your whole post. Great pictures and it looks like such a fun trip!

Alli said...

Wow these are AWESOME!! You got some amazing shots. I love that place and could really just live there. How fun.

Krumpets Designs said...

looks like a great time! Especially now that I am looking out my window at the SNOW!!!!