Thursday, February 24, 2011

Maui, Hawaii Jan. 28-Feb. 5, 2011

Here is a post for all of you dreaming of a warmer climate. I live in the Arctic cold,(well thats how if feels.)and my husbands company went to Maui for there getway this year. It was so warm and amazing to have the sun beat down on my poor dried out skin. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. I just love Hawaii. Dans distributors are great too. Hope you feel a little refreshed when you get done looking at the warm, sunny pictures. Here is a teaser, I'm just getting started.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I just added you to my blog list and I saw you posted about Hawaii! I really missed going with all of you guys and going to Hawaii but seeing that picture and reading what you wrote- makes me miss it so much more! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures (though it will be somewhat torturous!) and read what you write about the fun you all had! Don't make me wait too long to feel "refreshed"! :o)

alex said...

wow hawaii.. i want to go there soon..

Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets

abbie higginson said...

This beach is seriously one of my favorite places in the world!