Monday, August 29, 2011

Once Upon A Time In Paris

The Airplane Shoot! It's finally done and I'm so excited to share it with you. The girls have been so excited to see the pictures. We took them June 30, 2011. I've been so busy with clients that they haven't even seen these pictures yet. Leave me a comment if you like what you see. Thanks VJ for giving me the shoot title. Here is Once Upon A Time In Paris. Doesn't every girl want to take a trip to the Eiffel Tower? I love the romantic city if you can't tell.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The girls individual pictures are coming next. They are GORGEOUS!

3 comments:

abbie higginson said...

Well it's about time you got these on here! Fun pictures!

vj said...

Ohh my god!!!! i am so happy that you used that title.....i just can't stop that smile go away from my face. M really glad that you used that.... i really like you blog posts. keep writing. you made my day Suzanna !!.

bye take care

Cosi said...

Wow the pictures are awesome !!!